Wednesday 15 March 2023

Park Street, Camberley.

 


A more normal view of the pedestrian shopping area, not a hint of Parisian atmosphere this time. Developments are increasingly fast paced, shops open and close depressingly quickly, so taking an ordinary picture of life at this particular moment in time, is always worthwhile thing. But I'm guilty of not doing that as much as I should. It's ordinary after all, who cares? Well, maybe in years to come, it might at least be a curiosity, and someone might care. And of course it gives me something to do. So, inspired by a brilliant blogger who keeps a close 'eye' on Camberley town, (The Camberley Eye)  I'm going to do just that, and take pictures of this ordinary town and post them up here.  Each day if I can. For the future viewer if nothing else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...