Thursday 16 March 2023

Night Train

 

Camberley station is the only railway station (I know of at least) that has a level crossing at the end of its platforms. Nothing remarkable about that you say, but for a photographer, it means I can get good perspective shots looking like I was dangerously exposed standing down on the tracks. I have a few of these shots and I must post some more. This was taken on a damp misty night, and I love bad weather for photography. The station lights lit up the mist in a etherial way I can't resist. For once, here I shot in colour, but in another shot, somewhat different, I go back to my dark noir love. I'll put that up in a day or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...