Friday 7 October 2011

Thunder & Massage

Last night we hit the hotel nightclub on the 26th floor. Bored singers and few guests. The waitresses wore skimpy skirts and smiled a lot and the beer helped but not a lot. This morning the weather closed in and nursing a slight hangover, a massage was decided upon rather than Singapore.

A full Chinese body massage no less. My girl was No. 1 and had just finished teaching wild Eagles to tear their prey limb from limb. Her fingers were talons! She played my tendons like a harpist plays her strings... I think she was taking revenge on the British imperialists. Not what I would call a relaxing massage, but interesting. Very ticklish on the thigh area which made me (and her) laugh. All four of us were together in a huge massage area filled with couches but we were the only ones there. With admiral control I endured the pain with the stoicism worthy of a man.

Afterwards, Mike and myself sat outside and enjoyed some wonderfully original and delicious coffee as we waited out a huge thunderstorm that lasted three hours. I've never heard such thunder!

The massage spa reception.


The girls at work.






Ostrich burger anyone? I ordered one but they were out...


Waiting for the storm to pass.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPodTouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...