Saturday 18 March 2023

Camberley Noir


 Back at that level crossing again. And not such a unique feature as I thought (once again, I find I know nothing at all) as it's been pointed out to me that there are quite a few around locally. Never underestimate train buffs. Anyway, back to the shot... bad weather again, so of course I had to go out with the camera, and the usual haunts. One track mind. Or two tracks in this case. Getting on a train, plane or automobile is attractive to me. And many songsmiths of course. Where, and more importantly, to whom will the journey lead? A great song I'm reminded of is Early Morning Rain. Ah, itchy feet...



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...