Friday 11 May 2012

Forgotten Images


Returning once again to the problem of digital storage verses an old shoe box. Will today's digital files be found again like old photo's tend to turn up in odd boxes? I like to think they will, and what's more if they do, they won't have deteriorated like the old style stuff. I found some old polaroids of mine taken during the last century, and God, doesn't that make things sound old? They're less than thirty years old yet have deteriorated a fair bit. Here you see me as a young man with a couple of beautiful friends on a deserted Red Sea beach. And here's another strange thing; I used to think I had terribly skinny and unattractive legs, but here they look just fine! Taken using the brilliant  polaroid SX70. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...