Friday 30 March 2012

Robin Red Breast



As the beautiful weather continues, so does the pond dig. This little Red Breast hopped alongside the dig and said hello, ate a few worms and continued building his nest. He comes very close and  is almost fearless, and everyday he's usually around to say hello. As I was in the hole, I was able to get this worms-eye view of him, which I'm really pleased with.

The dig was helped by my mate, Private Parts (first class, digger brigade) grabbing a shovel and I'm happy to say the dig is now done. That's him saluting, not me! It's seems a lot bigger and I should even be able to have a swim I reckon. Tomorrow it gets lined and filled.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...