Thursday 16 February 2012

Desert Island


I'm sure we all feel like this from time to time. The world passing by, nothing happening, isolated. Doing something about it is the hardest thing in the world and, at the same time, the simplest thing. Take action, be positive, do anything at all. It doesn't matter what and magically, serendipity takes over. Things happen.

Then I stumble upon this site: SeeMeRot.com I won't put a link. Their head-line intro: 
"Just because you're dead, it doesn't mean you can't have friends around". 
Enemies, I would have thought. It seems certain people  want to watch a web cam placed in a coffin. I am honestly perplexed. 



The song title has no relation to the previous post! It's just a song that I can't get out of my head at the moment. Quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...