Friday 2 December 2011

Nobody Told Me




There would be day's like these ...


"Everybody's talking and no one says a word

Everybody's making love and no one really cares..."



As I'm never usually in front of the camera, here's one of me looking like some indolent expatriate who's eaten rather too much ...
It wasn't until I'd seen the shot above that I noticed the guys eying up the girls riding on a passing bike from atop their rubbish truck! It makes for an interesting dynamic as well as being funny. No matter if the streets are flooded or I'm sitting on a huge rubbish truck, there's always girls to admire!


No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...