Friday 21 October 2011

Departing KL


Well, we're through check-in and security having had to remove five kilos excess luggage and hand carry the stuff. Mean buggers. The skies over-head are black and threatening with thunder clouds and I hope our pilot can avoid what looks like could be a very bumpy ride ...

Last night DK and his family, Catherine and her boy friend/fiancé and Amy and family all took us out to a popular hawker eating area. Full of life and noise and good food and they presented me with a Muffin single Candle b/day cake and sang happy birthday to me. Sweet.

But today my cold has worsened and it looks like a sneezy, water-eyed journey for me. Nice for all concerned.



Rice sculpture!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPadTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...