Sunday 2 October 2011

Camera Bomb


Taking pictures is sometimes fraught. Last night for instance, I placed the camera with a fish-eye lens on the floor shooting directly up. I had set the self-timer to ten seconds and had to hurriedly move my friends away from the camera so they would not be in shot while all the while carefully watching the camera wouldn't be stolen. This activity spooked the staff of the shopping mall into thinking the camera was a bomb... Cue a spot of panic. Oops

This morning we enjoyed the hotels lavish breakfast buffet and now I have a bit of time on my own, I'm off to the pool and gym!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...