Tuesday 20 September 2011

Plane Lunch




Where I have lunch very much depends on where I am during my travels. Today I'm at Blackbushe airfield and that's the view I have from the car. I could go inside the small cafe but sitting alone in a busy cafe is a bit sad sometimes and here at least I can listen to my music. And I enjoyed my Greek salad. Pity it's not in the sunshine of Greece instead of this threatening and gloomy overcast day. Winter is knocking at the door it seems.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadTouch

2 comments:

  1. Did you turn off comments to that splendid shot of the eight-week-old baby? Beautiful! (I tried to comment using two browsers, but still could be user error.)
    And the subscription by email works a treat! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but all comments are moderated and that depends when I get in to check. Glad you liked the shot! And thanks for the tip on email notification!

    ReplyDelete

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...