Tuesday 20 September 2011

Desire in my Pocket


My latest love fits into my smallest pocket without any fuss at all. I can hardly feel her yet I know she's there, all slim and svelte, a real super-model in my pants waiting for me, at my beck and call whenever I need her. 


Hmm, these old jeans really do need dumping. But what you can't see here is my love-handles - because they've gone! Down from 86.5 to 82.9 kilos and the target now is 82.5 by the end of this week. This is one shot that my beloved (but still bloody absent) Leica couldn't cope with, as it has no auto-focus. Instead I just aimed the Nikon D90 in the approximate direction and pressed the button. Job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...