Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bench Mark 1/12


The sun is out, and the bench is in use. I decided not to move the rubbish bin because it's there and part of the reality. To move it would be to intervene. Anyway, that's my rational for not getting my hands dirty. The scene is what it is. Note how the bench has had a lick of paint, but it's already starting to wear away on the front edge. I rather liked the weatherbeaten look of last years bench. 

The patient yet slightly irritated look on the man as his wife rummages inside her bottomless handbag makes me smile. Probably a universal male experience, I certainly know the feeling well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...