Thursday 26 April 2012

Wet,wet,wet


No, not that wet group, the weather. So bad it's not worth getting the camera out. And I like bad weather as it makes good pictures. Not this week though. Still, not as bad as the torrential downpour show here in Malaysia. I more or less forced the guy into the rain with an umbrella just to get this shot. Good sport he was. Bought him a beer for his troubles. 

Instead I found another photo-sharing site and a pretty good one it seems. 500px is certainly less restrictive than 1x which is getting boring with their repetitive motifs and dodgy conceptual images. And this site gives a good outlet for your images with a cool portfolio page if you want. Plus you can vote on the images. I'll give it a try anyway. My profile there is here. And my portfolio page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...