Wednesday 4 April 2012

Secret Garden


I'm finding more and more homes that the banks have repossessed. This house had this delightful side entrance slowly being consumed by nature. Pretty, but sad. Where are the children who used to run in and out? Where has the family gone? When you lose your home, you really lose everything. It wasn't too long ago I was in the same situation, the difference being I managed to sell and avoid the bank's grubby hands, but I was still left with nothing. Well, not exactly nothing. I had fifty pounds left over after paying the first months rent on a small grubby house rental which was home for the next five years. But at least the kids had a back garden to play in.


And our little Robin came very close to me and the look in his eye kind of reminded me that this was HIS garden, and I'd better not forget it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...