Monday 23 April 2012

Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.


It's Shakespeare's birth/death anniversary today. One of my goals before I kick the final bucket, is to get to grips with the bard. But I find it very tough. I was never shown the beauty of the writing at school, or introduced to the drama and subtlety. Instead, it was a chore handed down to be attempted without explanation or understanding. I've missed out, so I know I have a treat in store, if only I can understand the language and overcome the built-in aversion instilled into me by my teachers. This is one inhibition I need to overcome. How can one writer capture all that it is, to be human?

The picture? Just a field of rape-seed photographed using a 16mm fish-eye lens. To make it more interesting, it really needs a semi-naked woman languishing in amongst the foliage. Or an Instagram 'art' filter. Or a LensBaby attachement. Or a Photoshop water-colour filter. Or maybe not ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...