Monday 30 April 2012

Tulips




After what seems like weeks of wet weather, today is gloriously sunny. Yesterday, as it was still raining, I was taken to photograph these Tulips as they reminded me it was supposed to be spring. I have a small light-table that I used to use to inspect negatives and transparencies. Remember those days of film? Anyway, being really lazy, I just plonked these flowers in front of the lightbox and took a few snaps. No other lighting employed, but I did add some Gaussian blur later to soften the outlines a tad.  Taken on the Nikon D90 with the 80-200 zoom. Not the best choice of lens, but I did say I was feeling lazy ...

The communication revolution continues to make revolution in the real world. Some good photographic reportage pictures here with a real message from, and to, the people of Malaysia. Well done Robin!





No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...