Thursday 15 March 2012

Spring?



Misty calm mornings followed by warm sunshine, is spring sprung? Well, the cherry blossom is blooming but little else, so I think it's a cautious 'yes'. The above were taken with the iTouch so apologies for the usual crappy image quality.


In my head, I don't think of myself as a scary person. But I'm aware that I sometimes give off that impression to those I don't know. It seems I've been scaring the horses recently on my travels. One lady peered from a crack in her front door at me very nervously indeed and later called the office to check I wasn't a visiting axe-murderer. Perhaps it's my black coat. Or maybe I just need to smile less often using my best Jack Nicholson 'The Shining' smile. Nah, it's fun scaring the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...