Sunday 4 March 2012

Paderne




                  
Trees lining the road in town were full of this date-like fruit,  but I have no idea what it is. When I asked, people just shrugged. 
(Btw, I'm sorry for all the super-saturated colour shots I'm posting. I'm a refugee from colder, greyer climes...)
The sharp-as-a-pin old lady in the top shot knew I had a camera and that she might be my target. So she never once showed her face, despite me hanging around for five minutes pretending to shoot everything else around but her! But she was taking no chances and covered her face at all times. I got the message and left. Incidentally, it doesn't look it, but I was on the street one floor below her. I've straightened the upward looking perspective to give a straight-on shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...