Saturday 10 March 2012

I'm So Tired...

This past week I've felt so bloody tired it isn't a joke. No energy, no interest, not depressed, just tired. I've been hitting the sack early to mitigate the growing bags under my eyes to no noticeable effect. I'd better not fly Ryan Air or I'll be charged excess. I wake up tired. During the day I long to just close my eyes and sleep. I  know how John Lennon must have felt. 



But this following song by Paulo Conti from the film, French Kiss, cheers me up every time I hear it, even if it doesn't actually wake me up. Singing about chips? I have no idea what he's singing about, but it makes me smile every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...