Sunday 5 February 2012

Snowy Morning



Slight dusting of snow always transforms any scene. This is the view from my office window and that's about as far into this snowy landscape I'm prepared to venture. As I type this, the kids from next door have already swept the snow from the cars and fought a huge snowball battle. The footsteps are from my future son-in-law trudging back home in the early hours after a night with London's ambulance crew's tending to drunks and people who slipped and broke bones on the ice. A bit of snow never stopped me as a young man having a drink or two, so I guess some things never change. But I've yet to break a bone in my body. (Touching wood quickly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...