Saturday 10 December 2011

God Save Me...

(click or tap to view in high resolution)

Working in a supermarket shopping mall is probably as close to death by boredom any teenager might experience. This poor girl had given up the fight, maybe she had a busy night, who knows? But despite the throngs of people (and me) by her stall, she decided to have a nap for a few minutes. Long enough for me to shoot several shots of her without waking her up. The Leica is brilliantly silent, perfect for such unobtrusive photography!

2 comments:

  1. I had not seen the girl at first! Such a photo, I love it, I love all the meaning of it, boredom, despair, struggle for life.... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we all feel like this in our jobs from time to time. well, probably ALL the time ...

    ReplyDelete

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...