Saturday 1 October 2011

Take Off


Check in was unbelievably fast, in half an hour we were sitting wondering what to do for the next two and a half hours! Bit I was happy to have a coffee and watch the great view of aircraft taking off. I'm still a kid when it comes to planes. Despite a lifetime of flying, it never fails to thrill me.

We're on an A340-600 for engined monster. Four engines are much better than two in opinion! And this baby has toys. A touch screen tv that shows direct video from the cockpit is pretty cooled is the phone at 6 dollars a min!

Cattle class has never felt so good. The a la carte menu looks delicious and less than one hour into the flight I've enjoyed a nice wine. So far I can recommend Etihad Airways wholeheartedly! After the meal it will be time to watch the new pirates of the carobbean film.





Take off.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...