Friday 25 February 2011

Cycling


(click the image to view larger)

Cycling is fun. And Green. And good for your heath. And cheap. So why do I not cycle? Well, for one thing, I don't live in Bruges or anywhere nearby that's even half as cycle-friendly as this city. For another, I'm intensely idle. But if I did live in Bruges, I think I would cycle. Honest. You see, it's full of narrow cycle-only lanes and nooks and crannies and around every corner there is a sight to make you stop, hop off (without being killed by a truck) and sigh. Contrast that with the angry motorists, blind truck drivers and dreary surroundings of where I live. No contest, pass the car keys. 
Both shots taken using the 90mm on the Leica M9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's It Folks!

  The gate is now shut. With no one around, it's time to turn off the lights and leave. It's been fun and maybe one day someone will...